Hoboken Happy Hours presents:
The 4th Annual Hoboken Mac & Cheese Festival!
Join the Hoboken Happy Hours on Saturday, March 25th, 2023 for a celebration you don’t want to miss! This year Mac & Cheese Fest will be held as a food crawl (think bar crawl, but for Mac & Cheese instead)!
So, round up your crew, bring your family, and get ready to take a tour around Hoboken to sample all kinds of Mac & Cheese creations from some of the best spots in The Mile Square – or dare we say, New Jersey?
Participating Locations (list will be updated, so be sure to check back):
- Madd Hatter
- Myron Mixon’s Pitmaster Barbeque – (House Mac & Cheese)
- ***Napoli’s – (Southern Comfort Kick Mac & Cheese)
- Pizza Republic
- Quality Greens – (House Mac & Cheese)
- ***The Shepherd & the Knucklehead – (House Mac & Cheese)
- ***The Stewed Cow – (Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese and Taco Mac & Cheese)
- Tony Boloney’s – (Sicilian pizza with Mac & Cheese crust and a burrata ball stuffed with Mac & Cheese)
- Union Hall
- & a sweet treat at Ben & Jerry’s
***Denotes check in location. When purchasing tickets please select designated check in location
*Mac & Cheese vendors & varieties are subject to change.
YOUR $35 TICKET INCLUDES:
- A sample of Mac & Cheese from EVERY participating location
- A portion of each ticket will benefit Party With Purpose*, a Hoboken non-profit supporting children’s initiatives
- **Please note: Water bottles are not included with ticket price and are available for purchase**
MAC & CHEESE CRAWL LOGISTICS:
- Please purchase tickets based on the check-in location noted. You will go there to receive your punchcard
- Check in will end promptly at 3:00 pm to allow an adequate amount of time to participate in the event
- Only guests with punchcards will be able to participate. One punchcard/sample per guest
- A volunteer will be located at each restaurant to mark your punchcard & answer any questions that you may have
- Please do not congregate in large groups outside each restaurant. If the line looks long, please proceed to another spot and then circle back!
- Enjoy your Mac & Cheese while walking around Hoboken!
- This event will be held rain or shine
- Restaurants may have limited seating, please do not sit at a table at a participating location unless you are purchasing additional food and/or drinks
- Please throw away any trash inside the restaurant or in trash cans along the sidewalk
- Please be kind & patient. Lines or some wait time to receive your Mac & Cheese are possible
*A portion of event proceeds will benefit Party With Purpose, a 100% volunteer based, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization founded on the concept of producing great events to raise money for children’s charities and bringing the community together in the process.
WHERE YOU BUY MATTERS: Tickets are sent via email as a PDF attachment and includes the order confirmation number (we will accept mobile tickets at the door). The only way to know your ticket is the real deal is to buy through Eventbrite directly on our Hoboken Mac & Cheese Festival page. We will NOT accept tickets that are purchased outside of Eventbrite and will NOT be responsible for refunds.
For tickets & more information click here