Beyond The Plate Food Tours are prix-fixed dining experiences visiting 4 restaurants in 3 hours with dessert to go. As we’re seated around the table, you’ll get exclusive access to chefs and owners, walking from one tasting location to the next, guided by your local friendly tour guide.
This is an exclusive weeknight food and drink tour in Downtown Jersey City to help raise money for the @CurePSP.foundation!
“A few years ago my mom, Joanna, was diagnosed with what her doctors thought was Parkinsons. After not responding to meds and seeing a ton of different specialists, they realized what she has is a more rare neurodegenerative disorder called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) – 5-6 people out of 100k people have PSP. It affects brain cells that control balance, walking, coordination, eye movement, speech, swallowing, and thinking. At the moment there is no known cause or cure. CurePSP’s mission of awareness, education, care and cure for prime of life neurodegenerative disease needs our help. Take a happy hour food and drink tour with me and help raise money for the cause! CurePSP is a 501(c)(3) charity.”
- Join me next Monday, December 9th, in Jersey City, from 6-8PM for a holiday happy hour version of our signature Taste of Downtown Food Tour. I know you’ve been waiting all year to pull out that holiday sweater you got at Target last season. Dress to impress with your favorite holiday sweater or t-shirt!
- We’ll be visiting Luna Restaurant and Bar, Gringos Tacos, and Porta, with sweet treats from Bang Cookies.
- Tickets are $40 (Normally $89) and include 3 drinks and food! This tour will cap at 30 guests. If you’ve been thinking about trying out a tour, this is definitely a great opportunity to do so.
- You’ll get to meet the faces behind our local spirit sponsors, Misunderstood Whiskey and Corgi Spirits, along with your fav local chefs and owners.
- Click here for more info about our after-party with In For a Treat, where I’ll be raffling off some great prizes.
-Food Tour 6-8PM
-After party at Porta with DJ and raffles (free and open to the public) 8:30PM
Grab your tickets here:
Exact meeting location will be emailed to you after ticket purchase.
***If you can’t make it but still want to donate, click here: