- Transportation – Charter Bus (leaving Ella Harris Park parking lot across from McDonalds promptly at 8:30AM – returning approximately 8:30PM)
- Cruise to Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Admission into the PEDESTAL – 168 steps to the Observation Deck
- Cruise to Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- 4 Course Dinner at Town & Country Diner in Bordentown (gratuity included)
Limited Seating – Questions call 856-223-8777
Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend, it is your responsibility to give or sell your ticket.
BUS – Face masks are NOT required.
STATUE of LIBERTY & ELLIS ISLAND MUSEUM – At this time they are requiring MASKS only while visiting both islands.
NO PROOF of VACCINATION is needed on this trip
Click HERE for more info