*For tickets go to: www.mombod.eventbrite.com – seating is limited so get your ticket now!
Calling All Mamas!
Join us for a body positivity workshop! Learn how to embrace your Mom Bod and help your children build body-confidence to combat society’s unrealistic beauty ideals.
– Do you struggle with accepting your own body and want to learn how to embrace the shape you’re in?
– Do you compare yourself to seemingly ‘perfect’ moms on social media and put yourself down for not having it all together.
– Are you experiencing a fashion crisis and feeling overwhelmed by not knowing what to wear or how to style your mom bod?
– Do you worry about your children’s body insecurities, hear them using body shaming language and don’t know how to talk to them about it?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this workshop is for you!
Stephanie Roman – Food and Body Acceptance Coach
Dana Suchow – Award-winning Speaker and Educator in the field of body image and eating disorder prevention
Nia Reid-Allen – Designer, Stylist and 4th trimester support specialist
You will learn:
– How to overcome your own negative body image and accept the beauty and strength of your body regardless of size.
– How to speak to your children about weight, self-worth and unrealistic body ideals and help them develop body-confidence.
– Fashion tips and tricks every mama should know, no matter what shape or stage of the 4th trimester you are in.
You will also enjoy a nice breakfast and spectacular views from The Lively.